Friday, May 19, 2006

Bombay, finally!

Since everyone gets placed in the placement season, I too got a job and was posted in Gurgaon. The sole reason why I took the job (with EVS) was because I didn't even get short-listed in the written test of BoA. Later, I become desperate to find myself a job which had placement in Mumbai and was preferably in finance sector.

As luck had it, after quite a few failed attempts I finally managed to get such job, in BoA. Not too enthusiastic about the work, but atleast decent package with Bombay placement.

So this boy ain't going no where (unless a miracle happens and somebody placed me in Hong Kong.. but what are the odds?)

The other sad part is that joining is from June 1. So suddenly life has become hectic. I might not even be able to go home now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, congratulations! Have a champagne on me.

./w

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home