Thursday, March 30, 2006

deja vu

Maybe the best PAF ever. Definitely the best PAF I have seen, or for that matter anyone present in OAT has even seen. I was bothered after the PAF. Unlike most others, I got in touch with my feelings almost two days after the PAF; and that too for a different reason.

Somehow the PAF failed to arouse any sentiments inside me. I am worried why did that happen, especially when every single person sitting day was left completely overwhelmed. Have I become a little too critical of everything? So much so, that I fail to appreciate something in its entirety while only focussing at finding the faults? I am definitely a fault-finder but now I have to think whether I have reached a level where such an attitude becomes unacceptable or not.

Alternatively, lack of appreciation could be simply because of a lame prejudice against the person involved. Looks unlikely in this case but who knows?

Time to think.

####

BTP last date got postponed by 10 days. Might actually work with some enthu. Last sem, last opportunity to prove something to myself (in academic matters)... pray that laziness doesn't prevail like always.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what was the reason for thinking about it?

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing people crying after the PAF, talking about it and being able to relate to it, etc.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Kshitij said...

it took you more time because you were there when it was being made :) adat kafi dangerous hoti hai :p

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home