Friday, February 10, 2006

The Gang

Have you ever found yourself staring at a pic for 10 minutes at a stretch? I know of one that has kept me occupied for a good time in the last 2 days.



Was taken when Purushottam, Shweta and Varun were leaving for Europe in summers. Bamboo unfortunately missed out as he was the photographer. When I become rich, I shall pay Bamboo a hefty sum for taking this snap. Except Pritam (and Shaggy) most of the gang is in it, making it unique. Makes me nostalgic, already.

Standing behind: Purushottam and Shweta (supposed to get married)
Sitting behind: People I don't know.
Sitting (or rather kneeled down, from left to right): Akshay (our Mummy), myself (dazed by the hottie standing behind Bamboo), Onkar & Varun (the hot couple), Karthik (in white t-shirt, looking as hot as ever), Dasa (black beauty with a perfect grin) and Dixi (my "best" friend).

1 Comments:

Blogger Rahul Tyagi said...

where has this pic been taken? I am assuming its somewhere in the insti but can't recognize it....

also, are all of you classmates? from chem?

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home